Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9-10-07 Long run

I ran 11.1 miles last night. I'd planned on a 6 or 8 mile night, but I decided to run longer since I have a dinner meeting with vendor on Tuesday night (= no run). I used the energy beans again, and felt like the helped, but I'm still not convinced of their true effect - more experimentation to come.

I ran from the Start line to the West Point Entrance via the boat ramp, and a few other offshoots/parking areas. I had to go online and map it on gmaps pedometer to verify the distance. I added an additional 2 miles at the end to get up to 11, and it was pretty dark as I ran back over the dam for the 3rd and 4th times, but it was an enjoyable run.

I'll not be running for the next 2 nights, so I should have the time to recover, and maybe try for another 10+ miler on Saturday if work doesn't get in the way (but I feel like it probably will).

No comments: