Monday, May 19, 2008

5-19-08 Swim (77 of 92)

Good 5:30 swim this morning. I stretched out to 70 laps (I like round numbers), and almost ran a little late. I tried not to hurry any, but I find myself stroking a little faster towards the end (I guess I'm inadvertently hurrying to get done). It just hit me - I didn't have any foot cramp problems, and haven't had any for a couple of weeks now -hmmm - odd.

Spent my time focusing on calm, 'quiet' strokes, and trying to be a little easier with my breathing. I may do a little speed work on Friday, and next week will be taper time!!!!

1 comment:

Wes said...

I remember seeing that reverse sprint the last time I was down in Columbus for State Cup Soccer Tournament. As a matter of fact, Dee Dee and the kids and I will be back there the first week of June. You will have a blast. Matter of fact, I know they have a nice Olympic/sprint distance rigth there in your home town/lake :-)

Thanks for the kind words, Trey! Good luck in smashing that 25 minute 5K!!