Friday, February 20, 2009

2-19-09 - Crappy workout

Some days, you just don't feel it. I had planned on doing some relatively easy intervals tonight. Only planning on doing about 4 miles in 40 minutes on the tready. But my legs had NO snap in them, I did about 2.5 miles and I was just wasted. I called it a flush, rather than hurt myself. I guess I probably didn't fuel as well as I could have since I was on the road most of the day: not enough water, no breakfast/snack in the AM, ate a late/heavy lunch around 2:30. I guess I could look back and dissect the day to find all the reasons for the bad workout, but I'll just call it a bad time, and leave it at that.


This weekend is going to be kind of busy. I was planning on going on a tandem parachute jump, but the weather may not cooperate. So instead I'm going to the Tri-store in Atlanta on Saturday - maybe get a tri suit for this season, or some aero bars.

No comments: