Saturday, August 18, 2007

8-17-07 Not a great run

We didn't get to the park until about 8 last night. I kind of sabotaged my run unintentionally through what I ate/or didn't eat today. I didn't eat my scheduled snacks, and for lunch, I ate a box of Mac n' Cheese. I didn't put enough calories in my system, and what was there probably wasn't the best running fare. I had planned on doing at least 4 with Steph, and probably to push on to 6 - I didn't want to pull another 8 or 10 mile night because I'm still a little concerned about pushing so far on Tuesday night. When we got out there, it had just rained so it was ultra-humid. I was about shot by a little past 2 miles - my legs had nothing in them. I decided to stop @ 3.5 miles to avoid hurting myself, and hopefully have something left for my Sat run. I plan to do 6 or 8 Saturday - depending on how I feel and the heat.

disappointing

No comments: