Friday, September 07, 2007

9-7-07

It was a pretty uneventful run tonight. I ran 5 miles - figuring I should run less than 6 tonight, so I can run longer on Sat evening. I stayed off of the trails tonight to give my ankles some relief - I think I need to leave the trails to only once a week since the distance is the same either way. I did feel a little worn around mile 3.5, but I think that may have been due to not having enough to eat (or maybe not the right things) earlier in the day. I should probably start tracking the quality of my runs against my diet and see if there are any noticeable patterns. Also my MP3 player died over a mile from the end of the run, so I had to listen to my footsteps and breathing for a little over a mile. I don't see how people run without tunes and not go out of their heads.

No comments: