Thursday, November 22, 2007

Blog lag summary

Haven't made posting time lately -holiday and schedules keep getting in the way, so here's a summary of what's been happening.



11-17-07 - Saturday swim


I got some goggles and swam. Swimming in goggles is 'different'. I 'll need to re-learn how to breath. It will be good, tho, because I'm having to hold my breath for strokes. I think I need to also get some nose plugs. Did 20 laps, but was not able to do them continuous because of the breathing problems of trying to keep my head down - although, I did feel like I was moving throught the water faster with my head down.



11-18-07 - Sunday makeup workout


I know I'm probably not going to get to work out on Thursday or Friday (will be with family out of town - and cooking/eating), so Sunday is a gap-fill workout. I lifted weights and did a lot of ab work. I don't think I waited long enough after my PB&J sandwich - kinda had some stomach issues, and could re-taste the peanut butter.


11-19-07 - Monday


Didn't get to workout - had to go visit family in the hospital out of town after I got off of work.



11-20-07 - Tuesday - Lifted weights



11-21-07 - Wednesday - Swam 20 laps...still having to rest every 1 or 2 laps and I'm spending a lot of time concentrating on my strokes and breathing order. Stroke-Stroke-Stroke-Exhale-Suck_Air...Stroke-Stroke-Stroke-Exhale-Suck_Air...
Stroke-Stroke-Stroke-Exhale-Suck_Air

Next several days will be a wash-out due to the Thanksgiving holiday



No comments: