Thursday, January 15, 2009

1-15-09 - Didn't feel right

I got back in town later than I wanted, and headed directly to the gym. When I walked by the exercise room to go change, all the treadmills were occupied. By the time I changed, they were still all occupied, but after I weighed myself, all but one of them was abandoned - weird.

I did about 3.5 miles ( I accidentally reset the treadmill after the 1st half mile while diddling with the buttons - }:P) and then did some sit ups. After listening to the 'Age Groupers' podcast - I think I need to start looking at my workouts a little differently for the next couple of months. I think I may try to focus more on weight training and try to slow my running down a bit - maybe only do10 minute miles for about 30 minutes a night, and quit trying to up the speed as I go.

I had a mushroom wrap for lunch and thought that would be good 'fuel', but it didn't feel like it. I also had an ice-coffee about 45 minutes before the workout, and my stomach just didn't feel quite right during the whole workout.

No comments: