Saturday, August 04, 2007

8-3-07 Early and Early and Early

Steph and I decided we would get up early this morning, so we could run before work. We wanted to have the evening free to spend time in Columbus with some family. I told her I was only going run 4 miles because of time constraints (see yesterday's post). We got up at 5:15 so we could get a bite, and get on the road, to be running by 5:30. She said she wanted to try and do the full 4 with me. I don't see how people do this before work everyday. The run wasn't bad, but the early was. When we got back I was ravenous!!! I felt like I could have eaten my shoes.

On the run, we didn't see any people, no cars/traffic of any kind, and no animals. It was kind of neat to be running as the world lit up. We never got to see the sun break the horizon due to it being a little overcast.

After rising and running so early, I was tired all day - but it was worth it to get to have time with visiting family.

We did a total of 4 miles.

No comments: