Saturday, September 01, 2007

8-31-07

Not sure how far I went tonight - I'll try and track it on a GPS on Sunday. I knew I wanted to run farther - I've not had a good long run since the race. I had planned on running down past the boat ramps and then onto the West Point entrance, and then trace back. That would be 8 miles. But when I got to the far end, I decided to take to the trails. The trails are much more challenging. the trails a little trickier footing, and more hills. I ran the trails all the way back to the dam, and did the last 1.25 miles on the road.

The trails were really enjoyable, I just wish I'd have had the time and energy to run farther - would have been a great day for a run.

I GPS'd the trails - from the entrance of the trails on the West Point end back to the start line is just over 4 miles. So I could run all the trails and get an 8 mile run. The run in the post is going to measure about 8 miles total.

No comments: