Saturday, July 14, 2007

7-14-07

Interesting, but late run tonight. We went to dinner and a movie, so we got back late, and ran late. We decided to run in the downtown area tonight because of the street lights(there is not lighting at the dam park). We didn't start running until 8:30 pm, so it started to get dark almost immediately after we started.

I was supposed to go six miles today, but due to starting late, I decided to only run four. It was very humid, and by the end of 4 miles, my shirt weighed as much as a dumbbell. I kind of anticipated some problems tonight because me left foot has been bothering me a little. I cramped last night ( a little), and my left calf has been a little tight all day. But once I started running tonight, all of the little aches evaporated. I also thought since I'd run 6 miles for the last two night, that my legs might rebel, so the 4 mile short run was probably a good break. I'm icing my foot right now (rolling it on a frozen water bottle on the floor), to try and ease the discomfort in it.

No comments: