Saturday, October 13, 2007

10-12-07 Cut short

Friday was weights/circuit again, but I didn't get to finish all the sets again. They close the Sportsplex @ 6:30 (didn't know that) - and the kind of asked me to leave before I was done. I guess I'll have to change my weight days to Monday and Thursday instead of Tuesday and Friday.

I was able to get through 2 circuits, and about half of the 3rd (after a 5 minute warmup on the elliptical).

I find it interesting that no one seems to talk in the excercise room (granted, I'm wearing headphones). Everyone seems to be like me (in headphones), or glued to the television, or just afraid to make eye contact. I guess that's good for me, because it equates to less distractions, but it's still interesting.

My abs are still a little tender, so I went easier on them - but they're getting used to the routine. The rest of me seems to be adjusting - the soreness is leaving.

No comments: