Thursday, November 15, 2007

11-14-07 Wednesday quick workout

I went to the Sportsplex after church to try and get a workout. I had skipped Tuesday because I had to work off-site late. I thought the gym closed @ 9:30, but in fact, it closes at 9:00. I left church later than expected, so I go to the gym about 8:30.

I changed quickly in the bathroom (didn't want to go through having my clothes locked up with the pool again), hit the weight room. Only one other person was there, and he was finishing up on the elliptical. I did hanging leg lifts (abs), and crunches, an push ups. Then I hit the weights (upper body only). I knew I was short on time, so I did 1 set of 20 on bench, lat pulls, tricep presses, curls and incline bench. I also used more weight than I normally workout with. By the time I finished, my arms and abs were pretty drained.

It's not the kind of workout I want to do habitually, but it was good in a pinch and kept me from missing 2 days in a row.

I'll swim on Thursday.

No comments: