Monday, November 12, 2007

11-9-07 Friday Weights - Quick

Fridays are always quick days - the people at the sportsplex are always in a hurry to get closed up by 6:30 (can't blame them). however, the crowd is almost always smaller (I guess most people don't like to hurry as the loiter).

I did a 5 minute warm up on the elliptical, and then only worked abs and upper body. I did no leg work. I'm just going to do elliptical on my legs until Dec 1 to make sure my leg is okay (the lone exception is the strength exercise that the doc told me to do). I worked my upper body pretty hard (doing sets of 12 on many of the exercises). I also did a lot of ab work, and then cooled down on the elliptical before I left.

However, in the hurry for a speedy exit, the sportsplex staff locked up the pool area, and I had to get someone to let me into the locker room to get my clothes.

No comments: