Tuesday, February 19, 2008

2-19-08 Swim/Bike Workout 1 of 92

Today was the first day of Tri-training. The schedule called for 12 minutes of swimming, and 24 minutes biking. I don't have watch to swim in yet, but I figured I was doing a lap in about 30 seconds, so I did 28 laps ( ~ 14 minutes). On my last lap, as soon as I touched the wall, I vaulted out of the pool, and dried quickly, and went to the locker to change. I'm trying to allow as little rest time as possible between workouts. After I got to the exercise room - I hit the stationary bike for 24 minutes (benefit of a stationary with it's own timer). Then I did my 'daily' routine:
20 pushups
20 incline situps
5 pullups
10 supermans
10 dips


Again, I was pretty worn after the workout.

I love my goggles -- no leaks, and the seal quickly.

No comments: