Monday, March 24, 2008

3-22-08 (29 of 92) Easter weekend training (not really)

Holiday's suck when your in training - the food is too easy to get to, and the gym is closed. The gym has been closed since Friday, so no swimming at all.

Today, we decided to load up the bikes and take a slow easy ride around Callaway Gardens - didn't work out. I aired up the tires on Steph's bike and by the time we got to park, they were flat again. So we just walked around the park. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time, but it was a total training washout.

Monday will be good, because I'll get to run again. Steph suggested that I set the GPS and try to hit my 25 minute 5K goal at the park. I think I'll do that, but I still want to do it in a race, too. need the number with the time on it to feel like I've met the goal.

No comments: