Friday, July 27, 2007

7-27-07 Easy, hot and humid

We ran almost immediately after work tonight because we wanted to go to dinner at a new restaurant, and we wanted to beat the crowd. I ran with Steph again, and we did another full 3 mile run, but it was hot and very humid, so it was harsh out there. Along the top of the dam, at least there was a semi-constant breeze, but whenever the breeze died out, it got hot quickly. Tomorrow will be another run with Steph, and on Monday I'll start increasing the mileage. These runs with her have given my thighs a chance to rest, and she's starting to push herself to quicken her time for the 3 mile runs. During the next week, I'll probably run the first 1.5 miles with her, and then finish the remainder on my own after she turns around.

Still counting down to the Midnight Express. There are a couple of people from the Coolrunning.com forum that will be running the race as well.

No comments: